After his first steps into robotics and IoT, this session’s speaker decided to take it one step further: a more realistic robot that knows who you are and responds to your questions. Using chatbot technology and voice and face recognition, this robot can become a real add-on to your daily life. In this session, you will learn how the speaker extended an off-the-shelf solution with additional cloud technology to make these things work.
|Luc Bors||Technical Director||eProseed|
|Developer Session||Emerging Technologies|
The room is almost empty so I hope that I didn’t make a wrong choice.
I am curious though.
- a chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate conversion with human users, especially over the internet
- a bit converses in a different way then humans.
- What do you want to do
- you can express intent by uttering utterances
- i want to order a pizza
- I am really hungry
- I am watching a movie and need pizza man
- etc, more utterances is better
- you can give meaning to intent by saying something like I want order a large cheese pizza
- training of chatbots with utterances
Questions will lead to next stages
A virtual assistant
He has a demo setup with Alexa
Interesting talk, but the talking beyond part is unclear to me.