This year I’m at Oracles CodeOne and I will be live blogging about the talks I attent.
You can follow me along here.
These pages will contain all the talks I will go to and will be updated as I go.
- From Jakarta EE over MicroProfile to Serverless: Interactive Onstage Hacking
- Talk to Me, Goose: Going Beyond Your Regular Chatbot
- Securing Serverless–By Breaking In
- Microservices for the Masses with Spring Boot, Angular, and JHipster
- Type Inference: Friend or Foe
- Reactive APIs of Java 9
- Keynote: The Future of Java Is Today
- Introducing Mockito 3
- Java 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11: What Did You Miss?
- TDD: From Java to Go and Back Again
- Full-Stack Reactive Java with Project Reactor and Spring Boot 2
- Beyond git add/commit/push
- One VM to Rule Them All? Lessons Learned with Truffle and Graal
- Keynote: Oracle Code One
- Ten Things You Can Do with GraalVM
- Fully Reactive: Spring, Kotlin, JavaFX, and MongoDB Playing Together
- A Thousand Things You Always Wanted to Know About SSO but Never Dared Ask
- Hacking and Hardening Java Web Applications Workshop
- Keynote: Groundbreakers: The Code Avengers
- Enough java.lang.String to Hang Ourselves…
- Benefiting from Java 9 Improvements
- What the Heck Are OAuth and OIDC?
A complete list of speakers can be found here